Friday, October 22, 2010

......Part 2

Here's a little survey, to get to know me better! I got it from web yuhuu~


1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
Brb Meninggal, dok!
2. Do you trust all of your friends?
I only have one true friend basically- so yes hee hee

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
Yes. If I feel like it's worth it.

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yes, definitely.

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
Probably. 

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Hahaha. I have no clue.

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Nope! Just waiting for it again :)

9. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Definitely.

10. Whats your most favorite scar?
I don't really have a scar, I know, weird.

11. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
au lupa
12. What did the last text message you sent say?
"Ma besok jgn lupa ya ma"

13. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
Eyes, Smile, their back. I love it toned & defined.

14. Fill in the blank. I love:
Buzz Lightyear
15. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
Finish school and start to College soon. University Of Indonesia, hopefully.

16. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time who would you call?
Well I assume my family was already there. and also my friends

17. How many kids do you want to have?
This is a tough one. 2 for now. But who knows??? thoughts change.

18. Would you make a good parent?
I think I would.....

19. Where was your default picture taken?
At my friend's house

20. Whats your middle name?
Ayumi
21. Honestly, whats on your mind right now?
A certain someone.....

22. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
aaa not giving up and try harder :(
23. Who was or will be the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
My bestfriend!

24. What are you wearing right now?
pink pajamas
25. Righty or Lefty?
Righty.

26. Best place to eat?
Depends on my mood, but Sushi is amazing. 

27. Favorite jeans?
Skinny ones.

28. Favorite animal?
Cats and Dogs
29. Favorite juice?
Anything with Strawberries and apple too.

30. Have you had the chicken pox?
Never.

31. Have you had a sore throat?
Not lately.

32. Ever had a bar fighT?
yes...
33. Who knows you the best?
My mother, my best friend. My diary.

34. Shoe size?
36 sometimes 37-___-
35. Do you wear contact lenses or glasses?
nope
36. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
WTF. haha

37. Been to Mexico?
No
38. Did you buy something today?
Nope.

39. Did you get sick today?
No Alhamdulillah

40. Do you miss someone today?
I sure do. A few people.

41. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
Yes. my junior
42. When is the last time you had a massage?
Professionally? Never! 

43. Last person to lay in your bed?
My brother

44. Last person to see you cry?
hm.....my brother
45. Who made you cry?
Don't remember. I don't think it was "someone" who made me cry though-,-

46. What was the last TV show you watched?
Rcti
47. What are your plans for the weekend?
I have no clue yet. I want to study.

48. Who do you think will repost this?
Not sure, I don't have many followers!

49. Who was the last person you hung out with?
kara
50. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
I don't really have someone special in my life right now... So that question can wait. 


Hope everyone has a great rest of their Saturday!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment