Saturday, October 16, 2010

I ♥ You Buzz Lightyear! <--- Have a deep understanding.

“To infinity and beyond.”

Toy Story 2
Buzz Lightyear: I'll never give in. You killed my father!
Emperor Zurg: No, Buzz. I *am* your father!
Buzz Lightyear: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Emperor Zurg: So, we meet again Buzz Lightyear, for the last time!
Buzz Lightyear: Not today, Zurg!

Buzz Lightyear: Don't worry, Woody. In just a few hours you'll be sitting around a campfire with Andy making delicious hot Schmoes.
Woody: [lamely] They're called "S'mores", Buzz.
Buzz Lightyear: Yes, yes. Of course.

Bo Peep: This is for Woody, when you find him.
[She gives Buzz a long kiss]
Buzz Lightyear: [cough] Um, okay, but it won't be the same coming from me.

Rex: [gasps] What're we gonna do, Buzz?
Buzz Lightyear: Use your head!
[the toys use Rex as a battering ram in the next shot]
Rex: But I don't wanna use my head!

Hamm: Where did you get the cool belt, Buzz?
Buzz Lightyear #2: Well, slotted pig, they're standard issue.

Mr. Potato Head: Can we stop? My parts are killing me.
Buzz Lightyear: How about a quick roll call? Everybody here?
Mr. Potato Head: Not everybody.
Buzz Lightyear: Who's behind?
Slinky Dog: Mine...
[Slinky Dog's back half catches up with the group]

[to Jessie]
Buzz Lightyear: Uh, ma - ma'am? I, uh, um, well, I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful yarn full of hair. A hair full of yarn. It's ah... um... I must go.
Jessie: [brings him back] Well aren't you just the sweetest space toy I ever did meet!

Buzz Lightyear: Tell me I wasn't this deluded.
Buzz Lightyear #2: No back talk.

Buzz Lightyear #2: Has your mind been melted? You could have killed me, Space Ranger. Or should I say "traitor."
Buzz Lightyear: I don't have time for this.

Buzz Lightyear: To Al's Toy Barn... and beyond.

Rex: Buzz, you could have defeated Zurg all along! You just got to believe in yourself!
Emperor Zurg: Prepare to die.
Rex: Aah! I can't look!
[as Rex turns he knocks Zurg down the elevator shaft with his tail]
Emperor Zurg: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Rex: I did it! I finally defeated Zurg!
Buzz Lightyear #2: [forlornly reaching down at the abyss] Father.

Buzz Lightyear #2: Will somebody *please* explain what's going on?
Buzz Lightyear: It's all right, Space Ranger. It's a code 546.
Buzz Lightyear #2: [gasps] You mean it's a...?
Buzz Lightyear: Yes.
Buzz Lightyear #2: And he's a...?
Buzz Lightyear: Oh, yeah.
[Buzz #2 runs over to Woody and gets down on his knees]
Buzz Lightyear #2: Your Majesty.

Buzz Lightyear: [looking at another toy of himself] Am I really that fat?

Woody: I have no choice, Buzz. This is my only chance.
Buzz Lightyear: To do what? Watch kids from behind glass and never be loved again? Some life.

Rex: It's the chicken man!
Buzz Lightyear: That's our guy!
Hamm: I knew there was somethin' I didn't like about that chicken.

Buzz Lightyear: Woody once risked his life to save mine, and I couldn't call myself his friend if I wasn't willing to do the same. Now who's with me?

[In the beginning of the movie, Rex just lost a Buzz Lightyear vs. Emperor Zurg game, right when nearly winning]
Rex: No, no, no, no.
Buzz Lightyear: Oh, you almost had him.
Rex: I'm never gonna defeat Zurg!
Buzz Lightyear: Sure, you will, Rex. In fact, you're a better Buzz than I am.
Rex: But look at my little arms! I can't press the "fire" button and jump at the same time!
[gestures those buttons]

Buzz Lightyear: Good work, men. Two blocks down and only nineteen more to go.
Mr. Potato Head: What?
Rex, Hamm, Slinky Dog: Nineteen?
Mr. Potato Head: Are we gonna do this all night? My parts are killing me.
Buzz Lightyear: Come on, fellas. Did Woody give up when Sid had me strapped to a rocket?
Rex, Hamm, Mr. Potato Head, Slinky Dog: No.
Buzz Lightyear: No. And did he give up when you threw him out of the back of that moving van?
Mr. Potato Head: Oh, you had to bring *that* up!
Buzz Lightyear: No, he didn't! We have a friend in need, and we're not going to rest until he's safe in Andy's room! Now, let's move out!

Buzz Lightyear: Buzz, are you coming?
Buzz Lightyear #2: No, I... I have a lot of catching up to do with my dad.
[Buzz throws the ball back to Zurg; it hits him on the head]
Emperor Zurg: Good throw, son. That's my boy! Go long, Buzzy!
[throws Buzz another ball]
Buzz Lightyear #2: Oh, you're a great dad. Yippee!
Buzz Lightyear: Farewell!

Buzz Lightyear #2: [thinks the approaching elevator is walls closing in] Quick! Help me prop up Vegetable Man, or we're done for!

Woody: I know! It's okay, Buzz. I actually want to go.
Mr. Potato Head: What? Are you crazy?
Woody: Look, the thing is, I'm this rare "Sheriff Woody" doll, and these guys, are my - round-up gang.
Buzz Lightyear: Woody, what are you talking about?
Woody: What am I talking about? "Woody's Round-Up"! Oh, it's this great old T.V. show, and I was the star.
[turns on T.V. and "Woody's Round-Up" video starts playing]
Woody: See, look, that's me!
Hamm: This is weirdin' me out.

Alien toys: Ooooh! Strangers! From the outside!
Buzz Lightyear: [groans] Oh, no!

[last spoken lines]
Buzz Lightyear: You still worried?
Woody: About Andy? Nah, it will be fun while it lasts.
Buzz Lightyear: I'm proud of you cowboy.
Woody: Besides, when it all ends I'll have old Buzz Lightyear to keep me company - For infinity and beyond.

Buzz Lightyear #2: Hang tight everyone, I'm going to let go of the wall.
[they all look up at him shocked]
Slinky Dog: Huh?
Rex: What?
Mr. Potato Head: He wouldn't!
Buzz Lightyear #2: One!
Hamm: He would.
Buzz Lightyear #2: Two!
Slinky Dog, Rex, Mr. Potato Head, Hamm: DON'T DO IT BUZZ!
Buzz Lightyear #2: Three!
[he lets go of the wall and they all land on the elevator]
Buzz Lightyear #2: To infinity and beyond! Approaching destination. Reengaging gravity.
[gets off the elevator into the vent]
Buzz Lightyear #2: Area secure.
[all moaning]
Buzz Lightyear #2: It's OK troops, the antigravity sickness will wear off momentarily. Now let's move!
Mr. Potato Head: Remind me to glue his helmet shut when we get back.

[first lines]
Buzz Lightyear: [landing on Zurg's planet] Buzz Lightyear to mission log: All signs point to this planet as location of Zurg's fortress, but there seems to be no signs of intelligent life anywhere...

[Buzz #2 and the other toys tries to get Woody back home]
Buzz Lightyear: Hold it right there!
All: Buzz?
Buzz Lightyear #2: You again?
Buzz Lightyear: Woody! Thank goodness you're all right.
Woody: Buzz, what is going on?
Buzz Lightyear #2: [throws Woody onto the floor] Hold on! I am Buzz Lightyear, and I'm in charge of this detachment.
Buzz Lightyear: No, *I'm* Buzz Lightyear.
Buzz Lightyear #2: [arguing with Buzz #1] *I'm* Buzz Lightyear!
Buzz Lightyear: *I* am Buzz Lightyear!
Woody: So, who's the *real* Buzz?
Buzz Lightyear, Buzz Lightyear #2: I am!
Buzz Lightyear #2: Don't let this imposter fool you! He's been trained by Zurg himself to mimic my every move.

Buzz Lightyear: Woody, stop this nonsense and let's go.
Woody: Nah, Buzz.
[sigh]
Woody: I can't go. I can't abandon these guys. They need me to get into this museum. Without me, they'll go back into storage. Maybe forever.
Buzz Lightyear: Woody, you're not a collector's item, you're a child's plaything. You are a *toy*!
Woody: For how much longer? One more rip, and Andy's done with me. And what do I do then, Buzz? Huh? You tell me.
Buzz Lightyear: Somewhere in that pad of stuffing is a toy who taught me that life's only worth living if you're being loved by a kid. And I traveled all this way to rescue that toy because I believed him.
Woody: Well, you wasted your time.

Buzz Lightyear #2: Oh no, the walls are closing in!
[grabs Mr. Potato head and mounts him aganist the celing of the vent]
Buzz Lightyear #2: Quick, help me prop up Vegetable man here or we're done for!

Mr. Potato Head: Oh let's just go straight to Exhibit F - the kidnapper's vehicle was seen fleeing in this direction
[pushes the car left]
Hamm: Oh, your parts are in backwards, it's this way!

[pushes the toy car right]
Mr. Potato Head: Hey, put a cork in it!
Rex: [walks over, knocking things everywhere] Hey, how do you spell F-B-I?
Hamm: My crime scene!
[they all start to bicker]
Buzz Lightyear: Excuse me, excuse me! A little quiet please!

Alien toys: Strangers! From the outside! Ooooh!
Buzz Lightyear: Oh, not this again...


Toys Story 2 <3
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment