Tuesday, August 31, 2010

@TumblrSays

Gue dapetin quotes ini dari account twitter yang gue follow dan menurut gue itu 99.9% benar adanya hahaha, nama account nya itu @TumblrSays. Check it out!

I care to much for people who don't care at all for me. #tumblrsays
  
nobody is stupid. it's just that sometimes,we choose to be stupid for us to feel a little bit of what they call love. #tumblrsays
  
You gotta listening to your brain once in a while if you wanna save your heart. #tumblrsays


Stop chasing him, if he wants you he will chase you. #tumblrsays
  
I will never be good enough for everybody. But I am the best for someone who appreciates me. #tumblrsays

Telling the truth and making someone cry is better than telling a lie and making someone smile. #tumblrsays <---This is one of my favorite

I'm a good enough person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you. #tumblrsays


I wish I could save good memories and delete bad ones. #tumblrsays


yap, that's all my favorite quotes. It's all about life especially, Lovelife. Search them guys! and hope you'll enjoy it hehe. xxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment